This position will allow us to maintain revenue sold by keeping the proper assets/materials aligned with the advertiser’s order. With this position the goal is to minimize Traffic entry errors by having an in-house hands-on person capable of helping AEs with Traffic and other Administration tasks. Assist with optimizing campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks for marketing automation and other technologies to support campaign execution.
• Support and improve paid media tactical planning.
• Assist with optimizing campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks for marketing automation and other technologies to support campaign execution.
• Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions.
• Proofread all strategies and ads before sent to client and launch.
• Request and keep track of all ongoing projects from campaign teams to creative teams
• Experience working an internship with an advertising/media agency
• Prior experience using Excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Ideally, we would like 2 years of experience. This is an entry-to-intermediate level position.
• An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.