The Sales Coordinator is responsible for interacting daily with Station accounts – both Agency and Direct. You will have specific responsibilities around order maintenance, regular tracking of audience delivery and providing a high level of customer service.
- Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; this responsibility includes maintenance of client schedules on television and online, regular tracking of client audience delivery using Neilsen and Comscore ratings, developing presentations, merchandising the station and generally providing a high level of customer service.
- Assists Account Managers and Account Executives with national and/or local business in maintenance of contracts, order input, make goods, and overall service.
- Manages the implementation of programs and schedules sold by the sales team; this includes entering orders and demonstrating proof of performance.
- Understands, evaluates and manages sales inventory.
- Some filing, answering phones and organizing of station events.
- Minimum of 1 year in a broadcast sales environment preferred.
- 1-3 years of WideOrbit Traffic and Sales experience preferred.
- Experience working within Salesforce preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Solid interpersonal and customer service skills a must.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.