Entercom Dallas (KRLD-AM/KRLD-FM) is looking for exceptional on-air talent/board operators; production/imaging skills a plus. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you. On-air experience for KRLD-FM is a must.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
· A proven track record in being able to write, voice and produce both commercial and station imaging.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
Board Operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations. In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, conduct EAS tests, etc. This is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. Board Operators may also be responsible for monitoring and log keeping for an additional radio station or stations.
• Must have 2+ years’ experience, adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
• Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
• On-air experience for KRLD-FM is a must.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at  http://www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
HOW TO APPLY
To apply and upload your resume, visit https://entercom.com/careers