12News in Beaumont, TX is in search of a bold, creative, curious person with exceptional motion graphics/editing skills. This Multiplatform Marketing Producer will write, shoot, design, edit and produce amazing content for both 12News and our community partners. In addition to the professional skills referenced above, our ideal candidate will be highly-motivated, team oriented and have a positive can-do attitude that is always willing to learn new skills. We value different perspectives and welcome all type of people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, orientation.
Multiplatform Marketing Producer:
We are looking for someone who can write, shoot, design, and edit for multiple platforms as well as can think strategically and creatively while still meeting objectives/deadlines. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3+ years’ hands-on experience in photography, motion graphic design, marketing and/or branding.
- Integral part in the strategy and hands-on creation that goes into promoting and marketing on broadcast, social sites, websites, and on most streaming platforms for both the station and our clients.
- Help create and maintain the station’s overall look and aesthetic, including newscast graphics, promos, topicals, digital assets, branded content, marketing assets and show packaging from concept to completion, all while maintaining the brand through strong visual identity.
- Be comfortable working with clients, sales executives, station on-air talent and creative marketing team.
In addition, we are seeking an individual with:
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining quality while staying on tight schedules
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ideation and concept skills – be prepared with examples
- Self-starter that is highly-motivated to make a positive impact
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to take direction as well as offer creative thoughts, ideas and suggestions in brainstorms and pitches
- The ability to “know” a good idea when you hear one
- Champion the brand
Must have excellent technical skills and a reel/portfolio that demonstrates excellence with: Premier; After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Suite. Candidates that do not submit a reel/portfolio will not be considered.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.