Summary & Scope:
Plan, direct and budget the design & multimedia operations of the Austin Waterloo Digital Media department. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, planning the proper use of our internet platforms with an understanding of industry standards, product implementation and maintenance within Web Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including the following.
- Establish annual expense budget
- Train GSMs and AEs on existing products and processes
- Assess and revise commission structure as needed
- Create product specific and/or digital sales incentives as needed
- Supervise, recruit and hire local ad ops position
- Create recurring sales reports
- Oversee vendor partnerships including selection and contract negotiation
- Oversee and optimize passive revenue opportunities
- Achieve digital revenue goals.
- Prospecting local digital advertisers.
- Building and sustaining client relationships.
- Achieve revenue goals and inspire belief in Waterloo Digital products internally to the sales organization as well as to advertisers and agencies.
- Embrace the merger of traditional media brands with new digital technology using a skill set that goes beyond the traditional digital media sales profile.
- Pricing inventory, negotiating business terms and pricing for digital products and programs
- Ensuring client satisfaction, delivering recaps and growing a client base.
- Effectively manage a large number of projects concurrently.
- Plans long and short-term digital and strategies.
- Oversee implementation of Digital programs.
- Design and develop campaigns for key clients.
- Research and prospect sales leads for Austin Sales Teams.
- Conducts strategic research to keep up with the latest trends.
- Manage multiple projects with diverse scope, leveraging experience, skills, time management, established procedures and team resources to deliver quality products and deliver revenue goals within project deadlines.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years digital media sales experience preferred.
- Combination of agency and client side experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to work with established brands and emerging companies to build integrated campaigns such as sponsorships, product placement, and scalable executions.
- Superior communication, questioning, listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to process information and incorporate feedback in an interactive business conversation.
- Disciplined work style with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong team player who can serve many roles and always be part of the solution
- Expertise in all aspects of the sales process—from intensive digital prospecting, accurate forecasting, inventory management, solution selling and strong closing abilities, to sales management with a detailed understanding of the advertising sales process.
- A proven success in selling digital advertising technology, mobile solutions, rich media, video, and sponsorship of original content.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing sales strategy and developing advertising oriented solutions to client specific needs.
- Existing relationships with media buyers/planners or marketing managers at top agencies and brands that will drive new business in the emerging digital segment.
- A passion and understanding of lifestyle pop culture, music, online marketing/networking and the power it has to change the way business is done.
- Detail oriented and can work in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and state mandated auto insurance is required.
See the details section
See the details section
HOW TO APPLY
Bruce Walden – General Manager