CHANNEL Q, the nation’s leading LGBTQ+ talk radio network is seeking a full-time producer. Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Creating program content and managing the production process for both live and recorded radio programs.
* Managing the overall production of the show. Organize and document daily pre show, post-show and afternoon planning meetings.
* Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences; has comprehensive knowledge of current events, politics and pop culture. Knowledge of subjects relevant to the LGBTQ+ community a plus.
* Perform broadcast entertainment, including music, news, pop-culture & lifestyle content.
* Establish relationship with listeners by providing entertainment and/or information of interest consistent with format, genre, etc.
* Booking newsmakers / celebrity interviews.
* Collaborate with station program director to ensure that the show’s structure and content is being presented in the strongest way possible for maximum ratings growth.
* Live radio board operation.
* Use various broadcasting technologies such as Adobe Audition; Wide Orbit, Audio Vault
* Writing, editing and posting content to appropriate social media platform.
* + Collaborate with Digital Content Manager on all social media assets and strategies.
* Creation and updating of all ‘in show’ and ‘out of show’ imaging, produced teases/promos and production elements that support both the and station contesting, promotions and imaging campaigns.
* Attend meetings with the station’s program director to ensure content, tactical plans and image are consistent with the station’s overall strategy
* Attending promotion, sales and station planning meetings to represent the show and provide clear communication between all.
* Screen phone calls and collect contest winner info.
* Protect the station’s FCC license
* Assist with other programming and production related responsibilities as directed
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· At least 1 year of experience running an audio board in a live broadcast setting.
Requirements and General Skills:
· Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
· Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems.
· Knowledge of the format and audience required.
· Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required; Experience working in broadcast radio, preferably Talk.
· Flexible scheduling, must be available to work days, nights, and weekends.
· Thorough understanding and ability to work in the areas of news, politics, and pop culture.
· Comfortable working with talent, artists, and high profile individuals.
· Ability to work with off-site ("remote") talent — communicating mostly via email/skype/phone.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at  http://www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
HOW TO APPLY
To apply and upload your resume, visit https://entercom.com/careers